I made a birth plan for my last pregnancy and it totally didn’t go as planned – not even in the slightest. I’m entertaining a birth plan again this time. Luckily, the hospital I’m hoping to have my child at – if I make it there – has a nifty birth plan form on their website. Here it is:
There are some other things that I would like that they didn’t have an option for:
- I’m breastfeeding so I want to be able to have to baby latch without pain and try different breastfeeding positions.
- I want to be able to nurse often and know that Maya is nursing well.
- Meet with a lactation consultant.
- Keep my baby with me in my room.
- I do not want my child to have a pacifier or bottle.
Most of all, I would like a healthy pregnancy. So far minus the contractions, I’ve had just that.