- Horrible morning sickness – couldn’t eat for weeks.
- Stress levels were much greater. Suicide/regretting being pregnant and fighting against having an abortion weighed heavily on my mind.
- Sciatica was manageable.
- Restless leg syndrome was random but rare.
- Getting married felt like a chore and more of an obligation for my unborn child than me actually wanting to be with the person I married.
- Didn’t experience Braxton hicks contractions.
- No menstrual-like cramping.
- Huge belly, couldn’t see my feet at 30 weeks.
- No lower back pain.
- Few instances where there was any pelvic pain or pressure.
- Could still walk 3-4 miles a day while pregnant.
- No Charlie horses.
- Had a down syndrome scare. Doctors saw abnormalities in my blood.
- Father didn’t show up for the doctor’s appointments, especially the one where they had to sit down with me and discuss both sides of the family’s bloodline and if there were anyone with cancer, down syndrome, etc.
- Got kicked out of home at 7-months – twice. Once from blood family and second from baby’s father.
- Pregnancy was planned.
- Stress levels were nowhere near to what they were last pregnancy.
- Everything in my being wants to marry the father of my child and spend the rest of my life with him.
- I got to take part in naming my child instead of being guilt-tripped into naming the child what the father wanted the name to be.
- Left my grandmother’s home for good.
- Sciatica almost disable me to a vegetable everyday. I can barely walk most days, there’s no relief other than waiting it out.
- Restless leg syndrome is every night – have to put my left arm to sleep to get it to stop.
- Speaking of sleepy arms: My right arm fell asleep two days ago and has never fully woken up. My pinky on that arm is still feel numb and when I touch it, the sensation feels funny.
- Morning sickness came back in third trimester.
- Maya is kicking me extra hard and causes soreness and pain everyday. Her kicks have been strong since 18 weeks.
- Breasts are much bigger and I’m sure the milk hasn’t developed yet.
- More confident in breastfeeding and hopefully I’ll produce more this time around. I have a better support system.
- Actually feel the Braxton Hicks contractions this second time around. They’re very uncomfortable.
- Experiencing a hell of a lot more menstrual-like cramping. Didn’t feel it at all with my last pregnancy.
- No lower back pain.
- Can still see my feet at 31+2 weeks.
- Cannot walk for very long lengths of time. Consequences and repercussions were paid in full the following morning.
- A hell of a lot of Charlie horses.
- Extreme amount of discharge.
- Sexual libido actually came back. Probably had a lot with being attracted and in love with the person I’m with.
- Fiance is taking part in the pregnancy by supporting me, helping me, being there for me and show up to doctor’s appointments.
So yea…even though I’m in more pain, I’m much happier and my child is happy. I just hope I’ll be able to start my EMT classes in the Spring of next year.