I’ve given my son so many nicknames since before he left the womb. I just don’t know what to call him. Nothing seems to fit and stick. I donned myself the nickname machine because I have no clue what his nickname will be. I’ve compiled a list from the beginning up to now.
- Thumper – That was his nickname until he was born.
- Bright Eyes – I still call him bright eyes on occasion. My Aunt decided that she’ll call him bright eyes from now on.
- Munchkin – This one seems oh so fitting because he’s 7 months and 29½ inches long.
- Sweetie – This one is my favorite because to me he’s made of sugar.
- Sweetheart – I only call him sweetheart when he’s upset or something scared him.
- Little Man – Let’s just say he’s the love of my life.
- A.J. – His name is Adam and he’s a Jr. I’ve only called him A.J. once. When I did, my son looked at me like I was crazy so…never again.
- Jr. – Another one I only used once because of the looks my son gave me.
- Fatman – You know the original theme song to Batman? Well I substituted Batman for Fatman when I sing the song and it cracks him up.
- Sir Adam the Great – Because he’s my knight in shining armor.
I know I’m forgetting a few so I’ll come back and add them as soon as I remember them.